Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default User Form: Consecutive numbering

We are currently using a manual shipping form each time we want to ship
something and the shipping department manually processes it and returns a
carbon copy of the form.
We'd like to automate that in Excel (not sure if Outlook would be better)
but need to be able to assign a consecutive number that can be referenced by
the shipping department. This would mean that each time, a user accesses the
form, a new number needs to be assigned to the form. Sometimes a user might
use the form 20 times a day.
Thanks so much for your help.
Sabine
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions