Junior Member

Default Recall function to a User Form

Hi

I have developed a user form that inputs data into rows in a worksheet. The problem is, is that some of the data sometimes needs to be changed later on. I was thinking that a recall button on my userform could work, but I need it to recall the information on a specific row back into the input fields on the form, that can be edited and then re-submitted back to my list on the spreadsheet.

Any help with code would be appreciated
Or if this is just a dumb ass way round of doing it...sorry, but i am still learning
THANKS in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
mrice

Hi

I can't think of a 'dumb ass' way to do this.

However, you could have a drop-down which allowed you to select a row
and read in the values. This would be linked to the listbox change
event.

Hope this helps.

Martin

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/martin.rice1/