Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP JP is offline

Default Establishing Excel default toolbars

I recently needed to install a piece of custom software for a special project
at work. I don't use this software every day, and the project will be over
June 1.

This software uses Excel for some of its outputs. Now every time I open
Excel, even for a workbook I used before, the only toolbars shown are the
Worksheet Menu Bar and the WIFFExcel toolbar.

This means each day I have to select Tools - Customize - Toolbars - and
click the toolbars I want to show; my selections are never retained to the
next time I open Excel.

Isn't there some way to save my preferences for the Toolbars so I don't have
to do this every day?
--
JP
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I would say the WIFF application/add-in has code that runs to hide the Toolbars
and add one of its own.

I doubt if you can control that but there may be a preferences menu for WIFF

If not the case, could be you do not have permissions to make changes and save
the Excelxx.xlb file which stores your Menu and Toolbar preferences.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP