Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP JP is offline

Default Establishing Excel default toolbars

I recently needed to install a piece of custom software for a special project
at work. I don't use this software every day, and the project will be over
June 1.

This software uses Excel for some of its outputs. Now every time I open
Excel, even for a workbook I used before, the only toolbars shown are the
Worksheet Menu Bar and the WIFFExcel toolbar.

This means each day I have to select Tools - Customize - Toolbars - and
click the toolbars I want to show; my selections are never retained to the
next time I open Excel.

Isn't there some way to save my preferences for the Toolbars so I don't have
to do this every day?
--
JP