Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't find answered question.

Several times now, after signing in, I have posted a question and indicated
that I wanted to be notified via email if there was a response. Subsequently,
I received an email that said there was a response but when I click the link
to the response, I am taken to a blank page and the status bar says 'Done'. I
then have tried logging onto Communities and doing a search for my question
but it doesn't find anything. In fact I don't know how I'm going to receive a

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

checkout:

http://groups.google.com/groups/prof...-cUt-pl3NuIesM
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200784

"Bob Arnett" wrote:

Several times now, after signing in, I have posted a question and indicated
that I wanted to be notified via email if there was a response. Subsequently,
I received an email that said there was a response but when I click the link
to the response, I am taken to a blank page and the status bar says 'Done'. I
then have tried logging onto Communities and doing a search for my question
but it doesn't find anything. In fact I don't know how I'm going to receive a

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Well, I accidently just stumbled upon an answer myself. Although those links
are to the right place, one needs to be logged on to the site in order for
them to work. If you go to the Communities site first and log on then the
link will open properly. I'm wondering if using the "Save my email and
password" option would eliminate having to do this but I haven't tried that
yet.

"Bob Arnett" wrote:

Several times now, after signing in, I have posted a question and indicated
that I wanted to be notified via email if there was a response. Subsequently,
I received an email that said there was a response but when I click the link
to the response, I am taken to a blank page and the status bar says 'Done'. I
then have tried logging onto Communities and doing a search for my question
but it doesn't find anything. In fact I don't know how I'm going to receive a

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gary, I had just posted the same problem, and while I was waiting for it to
post, started looking at your post from 5/08. Did you ever figure out what
was wrong?
--
I really appreciate the help and goodwill that you send my way. Hopefully, I
can reciprocate, somewhere.