Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Change default printing options to print only worksheet

I want to change the default printing options in Excel 2007 to print the
active worksheet only not the entire workbook. I have wasted more paper
forgetting that it was changed with 2007. Please change it back or what can
I do?
--
Judy in Sammamish WA USA
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi, Judy !

I want to change the default printing options in Excel 2007 to print the active worksheet only not the entire workbook.
I have wasted more paper forgetting that it was changed with 2007. Please change it back or what can I do?

I'm not aware that "print what" options were changed in version 2007 (mine is working as usual)
it seems (to me) that you have some 3rd party add-in (i.e. pdf converter ?) which could it be the culprit
if there is any installed, try asking your supplier for an updated version -?-

if any doubts (or further information)... would you please comment ?
hth,
hector.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have no addins to Excel.
--
Judy in Sammamish WA USA

"Héctor Miguel" wrote:

hi, Judy !

I want to change the default printing options in Excel 2007 to print the active worksheet only not the entire workbook.
I have wasted more paper forgetting that it was changed with 2007. Please change it back or what can I do?

I'm not aware that "print what" options were changed in version 2007 (mine is working as usual)
it seems (to me) that you have some 3rd party add-in (i.e. pdf converter ?) which could it be the culprit
if there is any installed, try asking your supplier for an updated version -?-

if any doubts (or further information)... would you please comment ?
hth,
hector.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm sorry, Judy, I have Excel 2007 installed on three different systems, with
two different operating systems and I can't duplicate your problem. Print
only prints the active sheet. How are you choosing print? That will narrow
the search field...

"JudyK" wrote:

I want to change the default printing options in Excel 2007 to print the
active worksheet only not the entire workbook. I have wasted more paper
forgetting that it was changed with 2007. Please change it back or what can
I do?
--
Judy in Sammamish WA USA

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have the same annoying problem with Excel 2007. My other annoying
Excel 2007 issues have been related to an HP Printer driver....leads
me to wonder.

I have seen this topic on several message boards, but no answers.

-Jeff