Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JudyK JudyK is offline

Default Change default printing options to print only worksheet

I have no addins to Excel.
--
Judy in Sammamish WA USA

"Héctor Miguel" wrote:

hi, Judy !

I want to change the default printing options in Excel 2007 to print the active worksheet only not the entire workbook.
I have wasted more paper forgetting that it was changed with 2007. Please change it back or what can I do?

I'm not aware that "print what" options were changed in version 2007 (mine is working as usual)
it seems (to me) that you have some 3rd party add-in (i.e. pdf converter ?) which could it be the culprit
if there is any installed, try asking your supplier for an updated version -?-

if any doubts (or further information)... would you please comment ?
hth,
hector.