Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
FRED SMITH

Default CHANGE DEFAULT PRINT TO SELECTION INSTEAD OF ACTIVE WORKSHEET

HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THE PRINT SECTION TO AUTOMATICALLY PRINT THE AREA YOU
HIGHLIGHT INSTEAD OF THE ACTIVE WORKSHEET.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
gls858

FRED SMITH wrote:
HOW CAN YOU CHANGE THE PRINT SECTION TO AUTOMATICALLY PRINT THE AREA YOU
HIGHLIGHT INSTEAD OF THE ACTIVE WORKSHEET.

High light the area you want to print then go to File Print area
Set Print Area.

gls858
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
SSG QuarterMaster

Highlight the area you want to automatically print then go to FilePrint
AreaSet Print Area