Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default capitalize first letter automatically

i tried tools menue- autocorrect options - autocorrect - captalize first
letter.. but it didn't work
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The option is "Capitalize first letter of sentences". Excel doesn't have
a concept of "sentences".

raft wrote:

i tried tools menue- autocorrect options - autocorrect - captalize first
letter.. but it didn't work

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

But it will capitalize the first word after a full stop.

Type qwerty. asdfgh and Excel will change it to qwerty. Asdfgh

Strange doin's

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP