Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default password problem

i was applied a password for one of my excel file but now when i was typing
the currect password it was asking password again and again please help and
give me a solution to recover the data

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Search for "Excel Password Recovery" on google. You might have to pay
for the one or other solution, but it's up to you whether your data is
worth it.

Ciao, Titus