Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Linking between 2 worksheets

I have a master price list that is linked to another worksheet in the same
file. I have a column for the date that I update the pricing, although some
cells don't have anything filled in. When I copy from a cell that has
nothing in it and paste the link in another worksheet, it shows as a "0". Is
there any way to fix this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Apr 29, 8:49*am, Carla wrote:
I have a master price list that is linked to another worksheet in the same
file. *I have a column for the date that I update the pricing, although some
cells don't have anything filled in. *When I copy from a cell that has
nothing in it and paste the link in another worksheet, it shows as a "0". *Is
there any way to fix this?

Use if instead of formula you are currently using. IF(X = 0 ,Then "",
Else X)

Jay
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Or you could use a custom number format similar to...

-or-

The above are in four sections separated by semi-colons.
The sections in order apply to: positives, negatives, zero, text.
--
Jim Cone
Portland, Oregon USA