Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default I need to adjust the date

I have a large apreadsheet. One of the columns contains an old date and one
contains an adjust factor. I need the new date. The fact that I'm dealing
with dates makes this difficult. Can you help me with my problem?

Thanks!

-Iren

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Why does the fact they're dates make it difficult? Excel dates are simply
the number of days since Jan 1, 1900. So you can manipulate them like any
other number. If your old date is in A2, and your adjust factor is in B2,
your new date is:

=a2+b2

Regards,
Fred.