Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel 2003

I have a friend who accidentally sort only one column in an excel spreadsheet
and so now all of the info is incorrect. Is there a way to go back to an
earlier version of the worksheet that was correct? Thanks for your help in
answering this question.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Providing that he saved a copy of that version, then yes, he can.
If he has saved the new version as the same file name without a backup, then
there isn't an earlier version for him to go back to.
--
David Biddulph