Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

Default How do I get 2003 Macros and Toolbar Buttons form Excel 2003 to 20

How do I get 2003 Macros and Toolbar Buttons from Excel 2003 to 2007. I can
see the macros. I did run Office 2003 tools backup settings tool before our
"Upgrade"???).

I would sure like to know the benifits. I was working well with 2003.

BTW. The genises here managing IT have determined we can not Customize the
Quick Access Toolbar. I've just been reading various articles since monday
and even I now know some commands and/or functionally are not available in
Excell without being able to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers

See this page Scott
http://www.rondebruin.nl/qat.htm