Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating worksheets based on lines of information from anotherworksheet

I'm basically trying to create a database in a single excel file. My
first worksheet contains lines of information - each line contains a
single project with different points of information in each column.

What I want to do is for the excel file to automatically create a new
worksheet for each line of information, filling in all the information
accordingly in an outline fashion.

So for instance, if I have 5 project, 5 lines - I should have 5
worksheets, one for each line, each project. All the sheets following
the initial "list" worksheet will be of the same format - so if
perhaps its easier to make some sort of "form skeleton" and have excel
fill in the data accordingly, that would work too.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!