Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do you move between tabs in Excel spreadsheet?

I am wondering how can i move between tabs in a spreadsheet. For example, i
have 10 tabs in a spreadsheet, and i wanted to move between tab1 and tab5, is
there a quick way of switching tab1 and tab5? ( like how we can use Alt-Tab
to move between spreadsheets)
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

Right click the FW/Rew tab to the left of sheet 1 tab and you get a list of
all your sheets to click.

Mike

"Jay Lee" wrote:

I am wondering how can i move between tabs in a spreadsheet. For example, i
have 10 tabs in a spreadsheet, and i wanted to move between tab1 and tab5, is
there a quick way of switching tab1 and tab5? ( like how we can use Alt-Tab
to move between spreadsheets)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Jay Lee,

Next sheet: CTRL+PageDown
Previous sheet: CTRL+PageUp

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten
Microsoft MVP - Excel

"Jay Lee" <Jay wrote in message ...
|I am wondering how can i move between tabs in a spreadsheet. For example, i
| have 10 tabs in a spreadsheet, and i wanted to move between tab1 and tab5, is
| there a quick way of switching tab1 and tab5? ( like how we can use Alt-Tab
| to move between spreadsheets)

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

CTRL + Pageup or Pagedown to move one sheet at a time.

You can right-click on the navigation arrows at lower left end of sheet tabs bar
and get a list of 15 sheets and "more sheets" to select from.

O)r you can build a Navigation Toolbar as per Dave's code on Debra Dalgleish's
site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or see this google search thread for the BrowseSheets macro from Bob Phillips.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP