Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Default can we move the sheet tabs in Excel to the top of window?

I've been working on all spreadsheets in Lotus 1-2-3 with all sheet tabs at
the top. Now, we are changing from Lotus to Excel worksheet and would like
to see all sheet tabs at the top, instead of at the bottom. Is it possible
to do so, and how? We are using Excel 2000.

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup

Not possible in any version of Excel up to and including 2003.

Can't speak for 2007 beta version.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP