Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automatically copy data from one worksheet into another

Hi -
I am trying to create a sales pipeline. I will have one "master" worksheet
that will have all information on potentail clients, as well as actual
clients. In the master worksheet every company that will be listed will have
a status depending where they are in the sales pipeline as shown below

NAME STATUS SALES REP
ABC New Smith
DEF New Jones
GHI Prospect Smith
JKL Suspect Gow

My question: If I had a worksheet that was titled NEW and one that was
titled Prospect etc., is there a way that everytime a NEW client was entered
in the Master worksheet it would automatically copy all the information into
the NEW worksheet?

Thanks very much for reading. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

A macro could do this for you. You might want to post your request in
the microsoft.*public.*excel.*programming newsgroup, this is just a
general Excel group.

HTH,
JP