Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
JP[_4_] JP[_4_] is offline

Default Automatically copy data from one worksheet into another

A macro could do this for you. You might want to post your request in
the microsoft.*public.*excel.*programming newsgroup, this is just a
general Excel group.

HTH,
JP

On Apr 4, 11:11*am, Matthew wrote:
Hi -
I am trying to create a sales pipeline. *I will have one "master" worksheet
that will have all information on potentail clients, as well as actual
clients. *In the master worksheet every company that will be listed will have
a status depending where they are in the sales pipeline as shown below

NAME * * * * * * * * STATUS * * * * * * * * * * * SALES REP
GHI * * * * * * * * * * Prospect * * * * * * * * * * * Smith
JKL * * * * * * * * * * Suspect * * * * * * * * * * * * Gow

My question: If I had a worksheet that was titled NEW and one that was
titled Prospect etc., is there a way that everytime a NEW client was entered
in the Master worksheet it would automatically copy all the information into
the NEW worksheet?

Thanks very much for reading. *Any help would be greatly appreciated.