Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Automate printing

I would like to automate printing in excel. I have an Excel worksheet that
has one worksheet that lists Employer Numbers. I have a second worksheet
that looks up (vlookup) various employer related statistics on various other
worksheets after I drop in the Employer Number. The second worksheet is the
report I would like to print.

Right now it is a fairly manual process whereby I drop in the Employer Group
Number then print worksheet 2. I do this for every Employer Group Number on
my list.

Is there any way to automate this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

A macro can do it.

Where do you drop the Employer Group Number ?

Where can I find list of Employer Group Numbers?

Regards,

Per

On 27 Mar., 22:19, JeffH wrote:
I would like to automate printing in excel. *I have an Excel worksheet that
has one worksheet that lists Employer Numbers. *I have a second worksheet
that looks up (vlookup) various employer related statistics on various other
worksheets after I drop in the Employer Number. *The second worksheet is the
report I would like to print.

Right now it is a fairly manual process whereby I drop in the Employer Group
Number then print worksheet 2. *I do this for every Employer Group Number on
my list. *

Is there any way to automate this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Based upon my example I drop the Employer Group Number is worksheet 2 which
is my report. The employer group number comes from a list on Worksheet 1.

I'm surprised a macro can automate this printing. How does it change from
one employer ID to the next after printing? Every month the length of this
list changes.

On 27 Mar., 22:19, JeffH wrote:
I would like to automate printing in excel. I have an Excel worksheet that
has one worksheet that lists Employer Numbers. I have a second worksheet
that looks up (vlookup) various employer related statistics on various other
worksheets after I drop in the Employer Number. The second worksheet is the
report I would like to print.

Right now it is a fairly manual process whereby I drop in the Employer Group
Number then print worksheet 2. I do this for every Employer Group Number on
my list.

Is there any way to automate this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I can create a macro that copies the employer group number from a list and
then print the report. However, the length of the list changes every month
so how do I handle this?

The print macro should end at the end of the list.