Karen

Default Symbol as Watermark

I inserted a wingding into a few cells - To be specific,
it's a graphic of an open folder. I want to make it a
watermark - Is this possible?

Thank you, Karen

Karen

Thank you for your input - Although the examples you
suggested are for images, clip art, word art, etc. - I
need to change a symbol for the Character Map into a
watermark. Any other suggestions?
Take a look at some of the techniques shown at

HTH

RP

"Karen" wrote in

message
I forgot to say that, I changed the cell font to gray

and
it's gray on screen. When I print it, it's black.

HELP!
I inserted a wingding into a few cells - To be

specific,
it's a graphic of an open folder. I want to make it a
watermark - Is this possible?

Thank you, Karen
.

.

Frank Kabel

Hi
insert your symbol in a wordart object

--
Regards
Frank Kabel

"Karen" wrote in message
I forgot to say that, I changed the cell font to gray and
it's gray on screen. When I print it, it's black.

HELP!
I inserted a wingding into a few cells - To be specific,
it's a graphic of an open folder. I want to make it a
watermark - Is this possible?

Thank you, Karen
.

.

Karen

Thank you for your help - How do I do that?
Thank you for your input - Although the examples you
suggested are for images, clip art, word art, etc. - I
need to change a symbol for the Character Map into a
watermark. Any other suggestions?
Take a look at some of the techniques shown at

HTH

RP
(remove nothere from the email address if mailing

direct)

"Karen" wrote

in message
I forgot to say that, I changed the cell font to

gray and
it's gray on screen. When I print it, it's black.

HELP!
I inserted a wingding into a few cells - To be

specific,
it's a graphic of an open folder. I want to make

it a
watermark - Is this possible?

Thank you, Karen
.

.

.

Gord Dibben

Karen

InsertPictureWordArt

Clear the "your text here" from the box.(delete)

Enter a symbol using ALT key.

i.e. assume you want the symbol for an open folder from WingDings.

Select Wingdings from the Font box.

At the cursor hit ALT + 0049(from numpad) to enter the symbol in the WordArt.

To see which Dec numbers are for which symbol, open Charmap from Windows.

StartRun "charmap"(no quotes) and OK

Gord Dibben Excel MVP