Old March 17th 05, 02:07 PM
Dave

Default How to insert carriage return in the middle of a text formula to .

I want to insert carriage return in the middle of a text formula to force the
resulting text to wrap at a specific point. It would be the same thing as
pressing Alt/Return while entering text manually except that the text is
being created in a formula.
--
Dave

Old March 17th 05, 02:14 PM
Harald Staff

Hi Dave

=A1&CHAR(10)&B1
Make sure the cell is preformatted with "wrap text".

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Dave" skrev i melding