Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default input vs. result

How do you determine input cells, input values, result cells, and result
values in a spreadsheet?
--
Amy Howell
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Input Cell = any cell which you type data into
Input Value = the actual data that you type into the cell
Result Cell = any cell that has a formula that relates to the input cell
Result Value = the value that the formula returns based in the Input Value
that has been typed into the Input Cell.

Its a very "loose" explanation

"amy howell" wrote:

How do you determine input cells, input values, result cells, and result
values in a spreadsheet?
--
Amy Howell

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Amy

Why don't you post the entire exam in one post instead of individual postings?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Mon, 17 Mar 2008 18:18:01 -0700, amy howell
wrote:

How do you determine input cells, input values, result cells, and result
values in a spreadsheet?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

amy howell wrote:

These are not exam questions. I was just going through my textbook and
finding things I had questions about.

Instead of "just going through my textbook", try reading it. Explaining
those terms is exactly the purpose the textbook was created for.