Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Vlookup if #N/A then enter enter data in cell I4

I am performing a vlookup and looking for data in another worksheet. If the
worksheet doesn't contain a match the vlookup brings back a "#N/A" like it is
suppose to. However if it doesn't find a match I want it to show what is in
cell "I4" instead of "#N/A".

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try a formula like this.
=if(isna(Vlookup(...)), I4, Vlookup(...))

--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson