Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Hide option buttons

Hello I added 2 option buttons from the forms toolbars, but if I hide the
row the option buttons are still visible. How can I hide the row and the
buttons. what I'm doing is if D22 = Agreement then unhdide row E that has
the options buttons . thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Forms toolbar option buttons do not have the "Move and size with cells"
property they need to hide when the row they're on is hidden. You'd have to
use an option button from the Control Toolbox (and change its positioning to
Move and Size...).

--
Jim
"Wanna Learn" wrote in message
| Hello I added 2 option buttons from the forms toolbars, but if I hide
the
| row the option buttons are still visible. How can I hide the row and
the
| buttons. what I'm doing is if D22 = Agreement then unhdide row E that
has
| the options buttons . thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It's one of the few times where the optionbuttons from the control toolbox
toolbar work better than the optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar.

If you use the optionbuttons from the control toolbox toolbar, you can
rightclick on each
Format Control|Properties tab|and select Move and size with cells.

Make sure your optionbuttons ware within the row, though.

And instead of using a groupbox to group them, you right click on each member of
a group and choose properties. Then make sure each member of the same group has
a common GroupName.

If you don't do this, then the default GroupName is the name of the sheet and
all the Optionbuttons will be one group.

Wanna Learn wrote:

Hello I added 2 option buttons from the forms toolbars, but if I hide the
row the option buttons are still visible. How can I hide the row and the
buttons. what I'm doing is if D22 = Agreement then unhdide row E that has
the options buttons . thanks

--

Dave Peterson