Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson Dave Peterson is offline

Default Hide option buttons

It's one of the few times where the optionbuttons from the control toolbox
toolbar work better than the optionbuttons from the Forms toolbar.

If you use the optionbuttons from the control toolbox toolbar, you can
rightclick on each
Format Control|Properties tab|and select Move and size with cells.

Make sure your optionbuttons ware within the row, though.

And instead of using a groupbox to group them, you right click on each member of
a group and choose properties. Then make sure each member of the same group has
a common GroupName.

If you don't do this, then the default GroupName is the name of the sheet and
all the Optionbuttons will be one group.

Wanna Learn wrote:

Hello I added 2 option buttons from the forms toolbars, but if I hide the
row the option buttons are still visible. How can I hide the row and the
buttons. what I'm doing is if D22 = Agreement then unhdide row E that has
the options buttons . thanks

--

Dave Peterson