Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Option Buttons

In Excel I have some Option buttons already inserted. I want to insert some
more but not to link to a previous set - which it is doing...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assign a different linked cell to the new buttons.
--
Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"Bo0ts"
In Excel I have some Option buttons already inserted. I want to insert some
more but not to link to a previous set - which it is doing...
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks, Jim, however not working as I want... I have two buttons referring to
a particular cell (C4). When I try to bring in 2 more buttons I want them
linked to a different cell (F4) but they keep linking back to C4. I've tried
changing the cell link under Format Control but it changes both sets of
buttons to the same cell. Damn' frustrating. Can you help?

wrote in message
In Excel I have some Option buttons already inserted. I want to insert some
more but not to link to a previous set - which it is doing...

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming you are using xl 2003 or an earlier version and the option buttons
are from View (menu) | Toolbars | Forms (toolbar)...
The "forms" toolbar contains a "group box" (or frame).
Click it and draw it around a set of two buttons. Then try setting the link cells.