Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default what are my options to protect a sheet?

I have a to do list I want to share with my team. I have some columns
formatted as dates, borders on cells, etc. Is there a way I can protect the
formatting before I send it out? I have had problems in the past with
deleting a cell & losing the formatting. Using "clear contents" eliminates
that problem, but I want to make it fool-proof for the less than savvy in
Excel.