Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Protect menu options dimmed

I have a spreadsheet that was given to me. It opens with no problems;
I am not asked for a password. Every cell is protected, even the ones
I need to add data to or change.

Tools, Protection, Unprotect Sheet and Unprotect Workbook are both
dimmed out. On the File menu, Properties is also dimmed.

When I go into the VBA editor and click on the one project listed, I
get a dialog box titled Project Locked and a message "Project is
unviewable."

First, I would like to know how to do this to some of my spreadsheets.
Second, is there a way I can unprotect the worksheets?

Thank you,
Deborah

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

See if you can 'unshare' the workbook. (Tools, Share Workbook...)

--
Jim
ups.com...