Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default copy cells to excell word page

I would like to block a portion of a row of cells containing descriptive
verbiage.
Then i want to copy and paste that row on a summary page but I want the
cells changed to a microsoft word type format.
In this way, the information can be put into sentence form. I can insert a
microsoft word document object on my summary page but I can't get all the
cells to paste in that object.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You want to select say, 23 cells from a row and have all the data placed into
one cell?

You can do this by concatenating the cells to one cell then editing into
sentence form.

=A1 &" " & B1 & " " & C1 etc.

Or you could use a user defined function like

Function ConCatRange(CellBlock As Range) As String
Dim cell As Range
Dim sbuf As String
For Each cell In CellBlock
If Len(cell.text) 0 Then sbuf = sbuf & cell.text & " "
Next
ConCatRange = Left(sbuf, Len(sbuf) - 1)
End Function

Or a macro which I can provide if you want it.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP