Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I enter cell text in list format in Excel 2007?

In Office 2003 there was a text formatting options to enter cell text in
bullet and numbers lists. How do I do this in Office 2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Excel 2003 had no such feature. Word 2003 had this feature.

Maybe you had a third-party add-in or macro that gave you the feature for Excel.

Use Alt + Enter to create linefeeds in a cell and Alt + 0149 will give you a
bullet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP