-   -   How do I enter cell text in list format in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/178498-how-do-i-enter-cell-text-list-format-excel-2007-a.html)

John

How do I enter cell text in list format in Excel 2007?

In Office 2003 there was a text formatting options to enter cell text in
bullet and numbers lists. How do I do this in Office 2007?

Gord Dibben

How do I enter cell text in list format in Excel 2007?

Excel 2003 had no such feature. Word 2003 had this feature.

Maybe you had a third-party add-in or macro that gave you the feature for Excel.

Use Alt + Enter to create linefeeds in a cell and Alt + 0149 will give you a
bullet.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP