Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Cover Page

I'd like to create a cover page for fairly large (1MB or higher) Excel files
with multiple (30+) worksheets. Any suggestions?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

what exactly do you want on the cover page?

"Michaellou" wrote:

I'd like to create a cover page for fairly large (1MB or higher) Excel files
with multiple (30+) worksheets. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I want to place text (title, author, date) and logos on the cover page.

"Michaellou" wrote:

I'd like to create a cover page for fairly large (1MB or higher) Excel files
with multiple (30+) worksheets. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
dlw dlw is offline

Just insert a worksheet in front of the first worksheet and put your text and
logos there. for logos, insert/pictrue/from file