Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I change the page size to 11 x 17 in Excel 2007?

I need to set up some Excel reports in a 11 x 17 wide format. In Excel 2007,
the page layout tab has a "size" option, but no 11 x 17 listed. How do I set
up my worksheet to be formated to 11 x 17?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not an Excel issue.

You will have that size available if your Printer supports that size.

Otherwise............not!

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP