-   -   How do I change the page size to 11 x 17 in Excel 2007? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/177607-how-do-i-change-page-size-11-x-17-excel-2007-a.html)

sheryltut

How do I change the page size to 11 x 17 in Excel 2007?

I need to set up some Excel reports in a 11 x 17 wide format. In Excel 2007,
the page layout tab has a "size" option, but no 11 x 17 listed. How do I set
up my worksheet to be formated to 11 x 17?

Pete_UK

How do I change the page size to 11 x 17 in Excel 2007?

This really depends on your printer and the printer driver software - does
your printer support this size of paper?

Pete

"sheryltut" wrote in message
I need to set up some Excel reports in a 11 x 17 wide format. In Excel
2007,
the page layout tab has a "size" option, but no 11 x 17 listed. How do I
set
up my worksheet to be formated to 11 x 17?

Gord Dibben

How do I change the page size to 11 x 17 in Excel 2007?

Not an Excel issue.

You will have that size available if your Printer supports that size.

Otherwise............not!

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP