Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel - Want to sort by formula value without losing formula

Hi. I have a range of cells containing a formula. I want to sort that
column by the values of the formula without losing the formula (therefore,
can't copy / paste special just the value because that deletes the formula).
Is there any way I can sort that range of cells according to the value of the
formula in the cell and keep the formula?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Say the formula is in C1 thru C10:

=A1 + B1
=A2 + B2
..
..
..

just sort columns A thru C by column C either ascending or descending.

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200767