Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Another Question!!

I'm also typing in 3/4 and it is automatically changing to Mar 4... HELP?!?
--
Have a fantastic day!

Tricia LeAnn
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You can format the cell as Text before entering in any data. This will
prevent Excel from changing what looks like a date to a date. If you enter
=3/4 you'll get 0.75 in the cell.

--
Cordially,
Chip Pearson