Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Setting up an Out of Office reply in another user's Outlook

I have permissions to view and edit another users mailbox from my own
outlook, but they want me to set up an Out of Office reply when they are away
at meetings.

Is there a way I can do this from my own PC without having to actually log
into their PC.

Thanks