chanti

Default opening Excel attachment in updated outlook in office 2003

I have recently updated my office 2003 package after a crash in word
document. Now I can not get to open the attachments in particular the EXCEL
attachment. Can any body help me in finding a solution?
Dave Peterson

Sometimes one of these works when you can't open a file by double clicking in
Windows Explorer--maybe it'll work for your attachments:

Tools|Options|General|Ignore other applications (uncheck it)

Close Excel and
Windows Start Button|Run
excel /unregserver
then