Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Importing Data from Custom Form to Excel

I've created a custom form to collect information on sales opportunities.

How do I easily take the data from the forms and import it into an Excel file?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It would be a little help if you told us with what you created the custom
form. For all we know, it could be on a piece of toilette paper that you
might not be able to import into Excel. We are not mind readers.

Tyro

"Michael Croy" wrote in message
I've created a custom form to collect information on sales opportunities.

How do I easily take the data from the forms and import it into an Excel
file?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

What type of Form?

Excel User Form?

A third-party application's form?

How about in Excel you go to DataImport External DataImport Data?

Or provide more information so's we can better assist.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sat, 2 Feb 2008 19:45:01 -0800, Michael Croy
wrote:

I've created a custom form to collect information on sales opportunities.

How do I easily take the data from the forms and import it into an Excel file?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hi.
is the form a excel vb form?

Regards
FSt1

"Michael Croy" wrote:

I've created a custom form to collect information on sales opportunities.

How do I easily take the data from the forms and import it into an Excel file?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If you don't get a good answer here, you may want to ask the question in one of
the Outlook newsgroups.

I'd ask if there was a way to save the data to a .CSV file (Comma separated
values). If you can do that, then you can import the data into excel.

Heck, for all I know, you may be able to save the data as a native .xls file????

But when/if you ask your question in the Outlook forum, be sure to include your
version of Outlook. It'll help the responders.

--

Dave Peterson