Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default In Excel 2003, there was a Drawing toolbar ....

Apparently, this is gone. The grouping answer in ..the post, "Subject: How
do I change my cursor settings in Office 2007? doesn't appear to provide
how you get the drawing toolbar back. This is a real problem for me.
Anybody find a way to get the toolbar back?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The drawing toolbar has been replaced with new entries on the ribbon. See
Insert/Illustrations. After you Insert something, new tabs appear on the
ribbon to work with it.

Tyro

"bretsharon" wrote in message
Apparently, this is gone. The grouping answer in ..the post, "Subject:
How
do I change my cursor settings in Office 2007? doesn't appear to provide
how you get the drawing toolbar back. This is a real problem for me.
Anybody find a way to get the toolbar back?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I have found that the procedure in "Toolbars placing at excel 2007
12/11/2007 8:59 AM PST " was the key. There apparently is no draw toolbar,
but go to the Big Button/Excel Options/Customize/ there is a drawing toolbar
menu there or just go to all of the options, and drag the buttons you want
over to the Add side. This is the best you can do, I think