Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Roberts

Default Missing drawing toolbar in Excel 2000

Whether the drawing toolbar is checked or not, it nevers appears at the
bottom (or anywhere else). As far as I know, all the other toolbars work
just fine. Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Anne Troy

Have you tried resetting it? Tools--Customize, Toolbars tab. Choose it
(make sure it remains checked) and hit Reset.

************
Hope it helps!
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com
Check out the NEWsgroup stats!
Check out: www.ExcelUserConference.com

"Ken Roberts" wrote in message
Whether the drawing toolbar is checked or not, it nevers appears at the
bottom (or anywhere else). As far as I know, all the other toolbars work
just fine. Any ideas?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ken Roberts

Thanks, Anne. Yes, I had tried that. Actually I found the answer which was
very helpful. Use the fololowing link:
http://wordtips.vitalnews.com/Pages/...g_Toolbar.html