Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Manual calculation setting

With calculation set to Manual, occasionally I would like a workbook that
takes a while to recalculate the whole workbook, just to recalculate the
range I am currently working on. My workround at the moment is to highlight
the range and then cycle through each cell in the range by pressing edit
formula, F2 and then Enter. This is time consuming and noisy when trying to
cycle through the range quickly. This 'problem' is not specific to one
workbook as I have one workbook for each month of the year.
Is there a quicker method?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Maybe you can isolate the range on one sheet and use SHIFT-F9 (Calculate Sheet)
For lots of information about calculation, visit Charles William's site:

www.decisionmodels.com

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten