okiegrl

Default Excel defaults back to 1st Worksheet

When I am opening Excel, it is reverting back to worksheet 1 even when I
saved on worksheet 10. I am using Excel 2000 v.2.2 I need it to open on the
last worksheet worked on.
JulieD

Hi

you might need to see if there is any code running in your workbook - right
mouse click on a sheet tab, choose view code - on the left hand side of the
screen in the project explorer (if you can't see it choose view / project
explorer) you should see your workbook name in bold & brackets, under that
all your sheets and then something called "This Workbook" - double click on
here and if there's code causing it to default back to sheet1 it will most
likely appear on the right hand side of the screen ... you can then delete
it or whatever. If you need help deciphering anything that appears on the
right - just copy & paste it into a return post.

Cheers
JulieD

"okiegrl" wrote in message
When I am opening Excel, it is reverting back to worksheet 1 even when I
saved on worksheet 10. I am using Excel 2000 v.2.2 I need it to open on
the
last worksheet worked on.

okiegrl

Hello -

It seems that this only happens when the workbook is saved as a shared
workbook, but not when shared is removed. When opening the project explorer
when it is shared, it comes up with an error stating project unviewable. Any
thoughts?

Cindy