-   -   I faxed an excel worksheet and now cannot print? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/14087-i-faxed-excel-worksheet-now-cannot-print.html)

C. P.

I faxed an excel worksheet and now cannot print?

I faxed a worksheet tab directly from within excel and now when I try to
print, the printer runs but only a blank sheet of paper is produced. Can
anyone tell me how to correct this problem? I am using Excel 2000 9.0.2720.

C. P.

Solution has been found! Too embarrassed to explain.
Thanks
C. P.

"C. P." wrote:

I faxed a worksheet tab directly from within excel and now when I try to
print, the printer runs but only a blank sheet of paper is produced. Can
anyone tell me how to correct this problem? I am using Excel 2000 9.0.2720.

Myrna Larson

Aw, come on! You've left a lot of us in suspense. It can't be that
embarrassing!