Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Currency Codes for Smart Tags

I've seen that it is possible to pick up stock quotes from MSN using smart
tags in Excel

Is it possible tio pick up exchange rates from MSN using currency codes. If
so where do I find the appropriates codes?

Regards

Phil Smith
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Try this. Click Data - Import External Data - Import Data - MSN MoneyCentral
Investor Currency Rates.icy. That will place a snapshot of all currency
rates in your spreadsheet. Right click the title and you can then set it up
to refresh automatically, if you like.

The above was done using Excel 2003. Not sure if it the same on all versions.