Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Using a template form, advance a form number everytime you open

How could I set up a spreadsheet that will show one cell with a changing
number every time the spreadsheet is opened? I am attempting to make an
invoice that will show an advancing number everytime I start a new one. I
would save the form as a template. Once I save the form I don't want it to
change again, it should remain the same.

Example: 0012345
0012346
0012347
Thanks in advance