Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default CREATING PDF FILES FROM EXCEL FILES

I tried to create pdf file from aexcel file by right clicking on the excel
file. On right clicking, it shows a context menu in which I click on
"Convert to Adobe PDF". Finally I get the pdf file but on opening the file,
I find all the contents are masked by Black band.

Could anyone give me solution for this.
--
reply to my posts are welcome
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I'm not sure why your particular problem happens. But if you wanted a way
around it, I would download a free pdf printer. And app that installs and
pretends to be a printer, but just allows you to save what your working on as
a pdf by "printing" it. Not a solution, but another method. Good luck