-   -   CREATING PDF FILES FROM EXCEL FILES (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/175062-creating-pdf-files-excel-files.html)

NSNR

CREATING PDF FILES FROM EXCEL FILES

I tried to create pdf file from aexcel file by right clicking on the excel
file. On right clicking, it shows a context menu in which I click on
"Convert to Adobe PDF". Finally I get the pdf file but on opening the file,
I find all the contents are masked by Black band.

Could anyone give me solution for this.
--
reply to my posts are welcome

ybkusz

CREATING PDF FILES FROM EXCEL FILES

I'm not sure why your particular problem happens. But if you wanted a way
around it, I would download a free pdf printer. And app that installs and
pretends to be a printer, but just allows you to save what your working on as
a pdf by "printing" it. Not a solution, but another method. Good luck

Tyro[_2_]

CREATING PDF FILES FROM EXCEL FILES

Excel 2007 allows you to create PDF files from Excel workbooks.

Tyro