Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Lost ability to use control-apostrophe to copy a cell?

I think it is a setting that was changed, but I can't figure it out. I used
to be able to press control and apostrophe at the same time to copy the
formula of a cell above the cell that I was in.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hmmm, works for me, and I'm not aware of a way to toggle it on and off.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions